The Best 5.3 Ls Intake – 2022
After hours of researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best 5.3 Ls Intake of 2022. Check our ranking below.
Our Picks For The Top 5.3 Ls Intake
Overall Product Rankings
- TIG Welded Aluminum with an Intake which is about 2" taller than stock
- Compatible with Cathedral Style LS1 LS2 LS6 4.8/5.3/5.7/6.0 Heads
- Includes: Black Intake Manifold, Black Throttle Body, Black Fuel Rails, and Fuel Crossover Line
- Also includes Gaskets and Hardware
- 1 x A-Team Performance Intake Manifold 102mm DRIVE BY CABLE Throttle Body Fabricated Metal Sheet Compatible with Chevrolet GMC Pontiac LS LS1 LS2 LS6 Silver
- 【Specification】Dimensions: (9.67 x 11.81 x 9.45)" / 950 x 30 x 24)cm (L x W x H).
- 【Cold Air Intake Kit 】It's the ultimate performance Cold Air Intake Kit with Heat Shield， The air intake kit can help your engine to draw in more cold air resulting in better throttle response and higher explosive horsepower output.
- 【Advantage】High quality and efficient air intake system, fits automatic and manual transmission, the filters are washable, reusable and easy to install with tools commonly available.
- 【Efficacy】Designed to increasing 8-10% horsepower & 6-10% torque, and creating an attractive intake noise.
- 【Compatible with】1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 V8 4.8L/5.3L/6.0L(Don't fit 2006 ford f250 lariat 6.0).
- Black 3mm Sheet Metal Aluminum
- The intake will not bend or flex with Boost Or Vacuum
- Compatible with cathedral style LS1 LS2 LS6 4.8/5.3/5.7/6.0 heads
- Intake is about 2" taller than stock
- Includes Black Intake Manifold, Black DRIVE BY CABLE Throttle Body, Gaskets, Hardware, Black Fuel Rails, and Fuel Crossover Line
- This intake will fit Cathedral Port LS1/LS2/LS6 heads LS1 LS2 LS6 (6.0L 5.6L 5.3L 4.8L) Chevrolet Small Block V8 GEN. III/IV(LS-Based) 4.8L / 293 CI (LR4) 5.3L / 325 CI (L33,L59,LM4,LM7) 5.7L / 346 CI（LS1,LS6) 6.0L / 364 CI（LQ4,LQ9,LS2) Fits: LS Based Engines with Cathedral Port Heads Shape
- Fabrication: TIG Welded Aluminum-Throttle Body: Included-Gaskets: Included-Hardware: Included-Fuel Rails：Included-Fuel crossover line: IncludedTPS & IAC Sensor: Included Features:-3mm Sheet Metal Aluminum-The intake will not bend or flex With Boost Or Vacuum.-Fuel Rails With Braided Fuel Line Is Included
- Fits Original LS1/LS2/LS6 Engine applications: 1997-2004 Chevrolet Corvette , 1998-2002 Pontiac Firebird Formula, Trans AM , 2001-2004 Corvette Z06 , 2004-2005 Cadillac CTS V-series, 2005-2007 Chevrolet Corvette ,2005-2006 Chevrolet SSR ,2006-2009 fits Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS , 2006-2007 Cadillac CTS V-Series,2005-2006 Pontiac GTO,2008-2009 Saab 9-7X Aero
- Package Including: Intake Manifold, 102mm Throttle Body, Gaskets, Hardware, Fuel Rails, Fuel Crossover Line
- All products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship when properly installed and under normal usage to the original purchaser and for the original vehicle parts were installed on. One year warranty available,
- Fabricated Aluminum Sheet Metal Intake Manifold -102MM Throttle Body -Fuel Rails & Cross Over -4-Bolt LSX Gaskets & Hardware are included.
- Intake is about 2" taller than stock.
- Throttle Body is Dive by Cable Overview We Designed Our Fabricated Aluminum Sheet Metal Intake Manifold to Improve the Look and Performance of Your LS Engine.
- Compatible With: Chevrolet Small Block V8 Gen. III/IV (LS-based) · 4.8 L / 293 In3 (L20, Ly2) · 5.3 L / 325 In3 (Lc9, Lh6, Lh8, Lmg, Ly5) · 6.0 L / 364 In3 (L76, L96, LFA, LY6) · 6.2 L / 376 LN3 (L92, L99, LS3, LSA) Rectangle Port Intake only!
- Includes: 1 x A-Team Performance EFI Fabricated Intake Manifold with Fuel Rails & Throttle Body Short Compatible with GM Chevrolet SBC Small Block Chevy V8 GEN. III/IV (LS-Based) Black
- Designed for late model GM 4.8/5.3/6.0L port truck engines and all LS1, -2, -6 based engine race applications with appropriate cowl clearance.
- Multi-layer modular design with removable runners for easy disassembly and porting.
- 102mm inlet works with 90, 92, or 102mm throttle bodies for high flow and minimal restriction.
- Advanced polymer material is strong, lightweight and cools intake charge for enhanced power.
- Big gains in rear-wheel hp yet retains factory fitments and under-hood clearance requirements.
- Fits For: Chevrolet Small Block V8 GEN. III/IV (LS-BASED). 4.8 L / 293 in3 (L20, LY2). 5.3 L / 325 in3 (LC9, LH6, LH8, LMG, LY5). 6.0 L / 364 in3 (L76, L96, LFA, LY6). 6.2 L / 376 in3 (L92, L99, LS3, LSA)
- The DIYAREA fabricated aluminum sheet metal intake manifold is designed to improve the performance of your LS engine. It features a 102mm throttle body opening for maximum air flow
- The manifold is constructed of 3.5mm thick T-6061 aluminum and is TIG welded to ensure consistent strength and performance
- Evenly distributes the combustion mixture (or air in a direct injection system) to each intake port in the cylinder head for perfect function. It comes with Throttle Body and Fuel Rails
- The head flanges are 7/16in thick, and the plenum is constructed of 3.5mm T-6061 aluminum, which means it can easily handle up to 25 lbs of boost
- Compatible With - Cathedral Port LS LSX LS1 LS2 LS6 heads
- Hardware - 3mm (1/8") thick T6061 Sheet Aluminum construction
- Drive By Wire Throttle Body - 6 Pin Connector 102mm EFI 0° bore Throttle Body Openings
- Durability - The intake will not bend or flex With Boost Or Vacuum
- Fabrication - TIG Welded Aluminum
- 💨[Engine] Intake manifold for LS based engines with cathedral port heads shape, 6.0L 5.7L 5.3L 4.8L LR4,L33,L59,LM4,LM7,LS1,LS6,LQ4,LQ9, LS2.
- 💨[Model] LS intake manifold is compatible with Chevy Corvette 97-04, Pontiac Firebird Formula, Trans AM 98-02, Corvette Z06 01-04, Cadillac CTS V-series 04-05, Chevrolet Corvette 05-07,Chevrolet SSR 05-06, Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS 06-09, Cadillac CTS V-Series 06-07, Pontiac GTO 05-06, Saab 9-7X Aero 08-09
- 💨[High Strength] Made of 3mm thickness T6061 sheet aluminum; TIG welded; hold up to 30lbs.The intake will not bend or flex with boost or vacuum bore.
- 💨[Function] Reduce air flow resistance, increase air flow, and distribute air flow to 8 cylinders more evenly, thereby improving performance and throttle response.
- 💨[Package Includes] Intake manifold with rear map sensor port, gaskets, hardware, fuel rails, fuel crossover line.(92mm throttle body, throttle position sensor (TPS),Injector are not included.)
- Compatibility - Cathedral Port LS1/LS2/LS6 Heads
- Hardware - 3mm (1/8") Thick T6061 Sheet Aluminum Construction
- Drive by Cable Throttle Body - 102mm Bore Throttle Body Openings
- Durability - the Intake Will Not Bend or Flex With Boost or Vacuum
- Fabrication - Tig Welded Aluminum
How Do You Buy The Best 5.3 Ls Intake?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 5.3 Ls Intake? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 5.3 Ls Intake, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 5.3 Ls Intake available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 5.3 Ls Intake that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 5.3 Ls Intake?
- What benefits are there with buying an 5.3 Ls Intake?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 5.3 Ls Intake?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 5.3 Ls Intake, much less the best one?
- Which 5.3 Ls Intake are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 5.3 Ls Intake?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 5.3 Ls Intake, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 5.3 Ls Intake, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best possible 5.3 Ls Intake. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an 5.3 Ls Intake buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 5.3 Ls Intake currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 5.3 Ls Intake has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an 5.3 Ls Intake?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 5.3 Ls Intake.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 5.3 Ls Intake objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 5.3 Ls Intake.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 5.3 Ls Intake, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 5.3 Ls Intake is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining 5.3 Ls Intake information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 5.3 Ls Intake is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.