The Best Field Mixer – 2022
After hours of researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best Field Mixer of 2022. Check our ranking below.
Our Picks For The Top Field Mixer
Overall Product Rankings
- 32-Bit float recording with dual a/D converters
- 6-Channel/14-track field audio recorder/mixer
- 6 discrete inputs with locking Neutrik XLR connectors
- Advanced look-ahead hybrid Limiters for 24-bit recording
- Ios wireless control with F control app
- Uniquely designed to provide multi-track recording in a compact package for filmmakers, television producers, advertisers, and documentarians
- Four balanced XLR mic inputs with phantom power meet the requirements of production sound, from pro users to indie DSLR shooters
- The compact format can be mounted either above or below a camera, and a pair of built-in microphones can capture sound on-set
- The interface is designed for quick adjustment, with additional features to keep recording levels under control
- The High-Quality HDDA Mic Preamps include 64dB of gain for quiet performances, and all four inputs have individual gain controls
- Also included is Dual Recording mode, which records a safety copy of your audio at a lower level to prevent distorted takes
- Tracks on the DR-70D are captured to SD card, SDHC or SDXC media – with cards up to 128GB supported
- Channel/10-track Field audio recorder/mixer with Zoom Auto mix software
- 8 high-quality, super low-noise mic preamps with up to 75 dB gain, less than -127 dB EIN, and +4 dB line inputs
- Advanced look-ahead hybrid Limiters with 10-20 dB of headroom
- State-of-the-art time Code (up to 0.2Ppm accuracy when powered on or off) - I/O on standard BNC Connectors; drop frame/non-drop formats with jam sync
- Free Zoom F8 control app for iOS via iTunes for wireless remote control, file renaming, and metadata Entry
- Fits perfectly under a DSLR camera rig, without relying on bulky recorders or the limits of the camera’s microphone in
- Record up to 4 channels at a time to the internal SD Card, at up to 96kHz/24-bit WAV file resolution
- Two mic inputs utilize locking XLR connectors with 48V phantom power; the other two use a 1/8” stereo connector for wireless and lav mics
- The channel 3/4 input connector supports a high-level maximum input – up to +10dBV
- The upgraded HDDA preamps provide up to 64dB of gain and some of the lowest noise levels available
- Three unbalanced stereo aux level inputs for use in sound reinforcement applications
- One unbalanced stereo output (Two phono connectors)
- One balanced stereo mic/line output (Two 1/4 inch TRS connectors)
- 12V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Ideal for the following applications: Restaurants, Aerobics/Health Clubs, Corporate Training, Classrooms
- Juke Box Muting and "Paging with Ducking" Functions: Juke Box Mute feature mutes background audio signal when a connected juke box is active. Paging with Ducking allows the SCM262 to be used as a paging mixer
- Unit fits into a half-rack space and includes all the necessary rack mounting hardware
- The Package Length of the Product is 35.4 centimeters
- The Package Widht of the Product is 22.0 centimeters
- The Package Height of the Product is 10.0 centimeters
- Country of Origin: CHINA
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Bromke, Elizabeth (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 288 Pages - 06/16/2020 (Publication Date) - Publishing in the Pines (Publisher)
- Ten Speed Press
- Hardcover Book
- Field, Carol (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 432 Pages - 11/01/2011 (Publication Date) - Ten Speed Press (Publisher)
- 1 Real dj decks
- 2 Mix pads
- 3 High quality sound effects and filters
- 4 Professional mixer for more flexible mixing
- 5 Unlimited live music recorder
- 6 Bpm & cue function
- 7 Sync function
- 8 6 band equalizer
- 9 Pitch and volume controls
- 10Support for all popular audio formats (mp3,wav)
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Megan Bauermeister, Sharon Ford, Rajiim A. Gross (Actors)
- Brandon Lampley (Director) - Brandon Lampley (Writer) - Rajiim A Gross (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
How Do You Buy The Best Field Mixer?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Field Mixer? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Field Mixer, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Field Mixer available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Field Mixer that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Field Mixer?
- What benefits are there with buying an Field Mixer?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Field Mixer?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Field Mixer, much less the best one?
- Which Field Mixer are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Field Mixer?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Field Mixer, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Field Mixer, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best possible Field Mixer. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Field Mixer buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Field Mixer currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Field Mixer has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Field Mixer?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Field Mixer.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Field Mixer objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Field Mixer.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Field Mixer, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Field Mixer is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Field Mixer information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Field Mixer is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.