The Best Regency Fireplace Price – 2022
After hours of researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best Regency Fireplace Price of 2022. Check our ranking below.
Our Picks For The Top Regency Fireplace Price
Overall Product Rankings
- Made of laminated MDF and particle board, the crisp white finish is accented by the dark gray marble effect around the electric fireplace insert | Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly
- Product dimensions – 12.6” D x 69.3” W x 44.7” H | Shelve dimensions (each) – 8.2” D x 17” W x 9.6” H | BTU – 4600 | Power requirement – 120V | Weight limits (lbs.) – Center top shelf (30) / Side top shelves (15 each) / Side shelves (15 each) / Lowest shelves (25 each)
- The fireplace is not originally designed, nor was tested to support TVs | 2 adults are recommended for proper assembly, Room Placement: Flat wall
- Elegant 3 tier Altra Lamont mantel fireplace brings a bright, beautiful new look to your living room or family room with its white and dark gray faux marble finish
- The 26” electric fireplace insert offers a touch pad adjustment on the front of the insert and a remote control to change the temperature, flame brightness and heat setting
- REMOVE ANY UNWANTED RESIDUE: Works great to remove any unwanted creosote, smoke residue, soot, ash, dust, and carbon deposits off any glass on contact leaving your fireplace glass looking clear and smudge free without scratching. Use on cool glass only
- SAFE FOR ALL GLASS SURFACES: gas stove cooktops, fireplace glass doors, hearth, and any ceramic glass surface. So no more worrying about scratches or other damage
- EASY APPLICATION: Finger sprayer ensures for an even spray so all you have to do is spray the cleaner on the glass and clean with a wet scrub sponge and wipe with a terry cloth. For extremely dirty areas, repeat the process, if necessary
- ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFE: We only use environmentally friendly, biodegradable, and non-toxic ingredients. Clean your fireplace glass with a cleaner that is safe without any harmful effects to you or your family! It leaves your fireplace truly clean
- TRUSTED BRAND: Quick N Brite has been pioneering the way in environmentally safe cleaners for over 56 years. The unique blends of non-toxic and biodegradable ingredients are eco-friendly, yet strong enough for the worst stains and messes
- The Ultimate Skin Revitalizing Set: Vitamin C brightens in the AM; Retinol renews while you sleep; Hyaluronic acid is the perfect day or night solution to lock in moisture to reduce appearance of fine lines
- Vitamin C is your wake up cure with powerful antioxidants that protect and brighten skin, Hyaluronic acid is paired with orgnic green tea extract for powerful antioxidants to protect skin, Clinically tested retinol resurfaces skin, while organic aloe, jojoba, and vitamin E soothes and moisturizes
- Start your day with Vitamin C serum followed by Hyaluronic Acid, At night after cleansing your face, apply retinol serum and follow with Hyaluronic Acid Serum, Avoid applying Retinol and Vitamin C at the same time to maximize benefits
- Only the good, none of the bad: Certified Cruelty Free; Certified Vegan; No Parabens
- Quality at the Core: Founded by a scientist with the mission of making a better product that was affordable; tested by dermatologists; loved by customers; love it or return within 30 days for your money back
- ✅ Replacement Fireplace Blower Kit for Regency Gas - E18E, E21, E21-1, E21-2, E21-3, E21-10, E33, E33-1, E33-10, E33S-1, HZ33CE, HZ33CE-10, P33R, P33R-1, P33R-2, P33-3, P33-4, P33-5, P33-10, P33E-4, P33E-5, P33E-10, P33CE, P33CE-10, P33R-1, P33R-2, P33S-4, P33SE-4, P36, P36-1, P36-2, P36-3, P36-4, P36-10, P36E-4, P36E-10, P36D, P36D -1, P36D-10, P48, P48-1, P48-2, U20, U20-1, U27, U27-1, U27-2, U28, U28-1, U28-2, U29, U29-1, U29-2, U30, U31, U31-1, U31-2, U32, U32-2, U35, U35-1, U37, U37-1, U38
- ★ Included With Purchase ★ – Replacement ball bearing replacement blower, three double stick foam pads (two on the back and one on the bottom of the blower), magnetically mounted thermostat, rheostat variable speed control, 3-prong power cord, wire harness, installation instructions
- ★ Specifications of The 910-331/P Blower Kit ★- Length x Width x Height: 12.5" x 3.73" x 3.23", Air discharge length: 9.57", Insulation: Class H (rated to 392°F), Motor RPM: 3000, Airflow in C.F.M: 130, Volts: 120, Frequency: 60 Hz, Power Consumption: 31 watts, Power Cord: Yes, Power Cord Type: 3-prong, Rheostat Variable Speed: Yes, Thermostat: Yes, Thermostat Type: Magnetic, Thermostat Temperature: 120° / 90°. Cross Reference Numbers: 910-331/P, 910331P, 910-331P, 910-311/P
- ★ Installs Easily and Reduces Noise ★ – This replacement fireplace blower 910-331/p comes with double stick foam pads, that is install to the bottom of the blower to prevent metal on metal contact and to insulate vibration.
- ★ Adjustable Fan Speeds, Turns On/Off Automatically ★- The blower speed is manually controlled by rotating the speed control knob until the desired speed is achieved. When turned on the first setting will be LOW. HIGH setting may be obtained by obtained by rotating the speed control knob clockwise. The thermal switch can automatically control the on/off function of your fireplace blower fan. Temperature switch closes at approximately 120°F and opens at approximately 90°F (+/- 5°F tolerance).
- REAL PLATINUM CATALYST - Platinum Bright Embers are catalytic embers for your vented gas fireplace or log set
- BRIGHTER - In addition to creating a bright flickering appearance like that of real wood ember beds, these embers radiate broadband infrared heat thus creating a warmer fire and reducing the formation of soot on gas logs
- USE WITH ROCK WOOL - When placed on top of existing mineral wool ember beds, the catalytic embers combust unburned fuel from the burner to provide a dynamically more realistic looking glowing ember effect
- 5 GRAM BAG - Contains one single bag of five (5) grams of Platinum Bright Embers. This is enough material to dress up log sets up to 42 inches when used with mineral wool
- VENTED FIREPLACES ONLY - For compatibility with your unvented or vent-free gas fire, please consult with the OEM to ensure that your appliance has been tested for compliance
- 🔥Toasty Fireplace: There’s no better feeling than relaxing by the fireplace on a cold, winter evening as you sip a steaming cup of hot cocoa. Stay warm this winter with the efficient 4,777 BTU heat output of a TURBRO Suburbs electric stove.
- 🔥Flame Control: Create a charming fireside environment without the mess and smoke of a real fire. The flame effect can be turned on separately from the heat to help you set the mood when the heater is not needed.
- 🔥Safe to Touch: The heating element is located on the bottom so the body of the stove is always cool to the touch, no matter how long it has been running.
- 🔥Easy to Use: Simply flip the switch to turn on the heating element, turn the knob to your desired temperature, and your room will start heating up in seconds.
- 🔥Overheat Protection: Overheating protection automatically shuts the heater off if the internal temperature gets too hot. The TURBRO Suburbs heater is CSA certified to be safe for use in North America.
- ★ Cross Reference Numbers: R7-RB167, 910-157/P. ★ The 910-157/P blower fan is designed to fit a number of fireplaces, including models from Regency, Osburn, Nordica, Valley Comfort, Pacific, Rotom and Fasco. ★ Such as Regency Warmhearth Z2510L, Regency Waterford E61, T25, Osburn FD006-1600, Pacific Energy-Esteem 5053-947, Fasco 7002-1990
- 【Specifications of The Regency Fireplace Blower Fan】: ★ Length x Width x Height: 13" x 4.25" x 4.5", Air discharge length: 1" x 4 7/8" (each side), Distance between flanges: 3.25". ★ Motor Type: AC Shaded Pole, Rotation: CCW, Motor Bearing Type: Ball, Insulation: Class H (rated to 392°F), Motor RPM: 2800, Airflow in C.F.M: 80/135, Volts: 115, Frequency: 60 Hz, Power Consumption: 53 watts, Amperage: 0.92.
- 【2 Speed Motor】80/135 CFM; This regency 910-157/p fireplace insert has two speed: Black Wire is for high speed and Red Wire is for low speed. ★ Works & fits like OEM parts to replace damaged or noisy blowers, heats rooms faster & efficiently.
- 【100% Ball Bearing Blower】 The bearing type of this regency 910-157/p blower is 100% sealed ball bearing blowers, which is last longer and outperform cheaper sleeve bearing blowers. Sealed ball bearings require no additional maintenance, are less prone to the effects of heat, and will operate more quietly over their full lifetime.
- 【Reduces Noise】The replacement regency 910-157/p fireplace insert blower comes with rubber mounting feet which to reduce noise and vibration. ★ Each product from us is tested strictly before delivery and provides premium performance, thus you can purchase it with confidence and we will stand behind our products.
- Heat powered - no batteries or electricity required.
- Efficiently circulates warm air throughout the room.
- Less consumption, more efficiency.
- Innovative and durable design.
- Silent operation
- Fits Regency Alterra CI1200, CI1250, CS1200, CS2400. Regency Classic C33, C34, F2400, H2100, I3100, I1200, I2400. Regency Energy U41. Regency F Series F1000, F1100, F3100, 3100. Regency Hampton H200, H27, HI200, HI300, HI400. Regency Horizon HZ40E. Regency Panorama P42. Regency Ultimate P42, U43, U45. Regency Warmhearth Z2510L. Regency Waterford E61, T25. Nordica Diamond, Osburn FD006-1600, Pacific Energy-Esteem 5053-947, 846-515, Regency 910-157/P, Valley Comfort, Fasco 7002-1990
- Includes Replacement Blower Assembly Only. NO Cord or Accessories Included. 1 Year Warranty.
- Length x Width x Height: 13" x 4.25" x 4.5", Air discharge length: 1" x 4 7/8" (each side), Distance between flanges: 3.25", Motor Bearing Type: Ball, Motor RPM: 2600, Airflow in C.F.M: 80/135, Volts: 115, Frequency: 60 Hz, Amperage: 1.25, Insulation: Class H (rated to 392°F), Motor Type: AC Shaded Pole, Rotation: CCW, Blade Material: Composite, Frame Material: Aluminum. Cross Reference Numbers: R7-RB167, 910-157/P.
- High Quality Sealed Ball Bearing Motor - Powerful, Quiet, Quperbly Balanced, Energy Efficient and Long Lasting
- Benefits - Replaces Worn, Wamaged or Noisy Blowers, 100% Sealed Ball Bearing Design, Installs Quickly and Easily, Affordable
- 【MULTI OPERATING MODES】- The multi-functional electric fireplace has 6 flame colors and 11 ember bed colours which you can control the flame speed and brightness as well as the brightness of the ember bed.It is perfect suitable for your various life scenarios and needs.
- 【SAFETY & ENERGY SAVING】- ETL Certificate Approved. It also has an automatic power-off function to avoid safety problems caused by overheating. The 750W and 1500W modes can be adjusted smartly to achieve warmth and energy saving. In addition, the thermostat can control the room temperature between 60°F and 97°F to meet your preferences.
- 【MULTIPLE INSTALL METHODS】- This electric fireplace not only can be Recessed or semi recessed in wall, but also can be wall mounted. Large fireplace LED display and upgraded air outlet make the stylish fireplace more attractive and practical.
- 【WARM ATMOSPHERE】- The realistic flame effect combined with simulated Log Set and modern texture crystal create the comfortable atmosphere like a traditional fireplace. Applicable to various scenes: gathering, meeting, sleeping, working, reading, adding more warmth for you and your family.
- 【WARRANTY & CUSTOMER SERVICE】- SUNNY FLAME has specialized in producing electric fireplace. We have always been developing products with customer experience-oriented attitude. 3 years warranty but customer service is always ready for help whenever you have questions. We will feedback you within 24 hours.
How Do You Buy The Best Regency Fireplace Price?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Regency Fireplace Price? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Regency Fireplace Price, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Regency Fireplace Price available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Regency Fireplace Price that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Regency Fireplace Price?
- What benefits are there with buying an Regency Fireplace Price?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Regency Fireplace Price?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Regency Fireplace Price, much less the best one?
- Which Regency Fireplace Price are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Regency Fireplace Price?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Regency Fireplace Price, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Regency Fireplace Price, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best possible Regency Fireplace Price. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Regency Fireplace Price buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Regency Fireplace Price currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Regency Fireplace Price has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Regency Fireplace Price?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Regency Fireplace Price.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Regency Fireplace Price objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Regency Fireplace Price.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Regency Fireplace Price, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Regency Fireplace Price is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Regency Fireplace Price information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Regency Fireplace Price is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.