The 10 Best 12X1 5 Lug Nuts of 2022 – Reviewed and Top Rated
After hours of researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best 12X1 5 Lug Nuts of 2022. Check our ranking below.
- Fits vehicles equipped with M12 x 1.5 wheel studs
- Material: 7075-T6 aluminum / Thread size: M12 x 1.5 / Length: 50 millimeter
- Extremely lightweight, each weighing only 0.8 ounces / 22.68 gram
- Ultimate tensile strength: 74,000–78,000 psi. Fits Acura, Most Chevrolet, Honda , Hyundai, Lexus , Mazda, Mitsubishi, Scion, Toyota, Volvo
- SET OF 20 LUG NUTS: This package includes 20 Orion Motor Tech 12mm x 1.5 lug nuts with a 60° conical seat (1.38" long by 0.8" wide), a socket, and instructions for use to get all your wheels back on the road as soon as possible
- WIDE APPLICATION: These 12mmx1.5 wheel nuts fit a wide range of models. Compatible with Toyota Camry, Corolla, Highlander, RAV4, Tacoma. Honda Accord, CR-V, Civic, Fit. Ford Escape, Focus, Fusion. Chevy Corvette, Cruze, Equinox, Malibu, Volt and more. See below for full and exact fitment information
- BLACKENED A3 STEEL: Our cone lug nuts are each made from a single piece of premium A3 steel that has been cold-forged and heat treated for superior strength and longevity; their black-oxide coating further improves their corrosion resistance
- PRECISION ENGINEERED: To ensure your safety, our lug nuts are manufactured and tested at the highest standard to meet and even exceed OEM quality and performance at a fraction of their price
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Orion Motor Tech backs these parts with its usual strong warranty and friendly 24/7 customer service, ensuring that you'll enjoy their use for years to come
- FITS: Wheels with a 14mmx1.5 thread pitch and 60 degree conical seat (also known as cone seat/tapered seat)
- DON'T FIT: Factory OEM wheels or vehicle Manufactured wheel(vehicles with Mag Seat or Ball Seat/Round Seat)
- SPECS: Thread pitch M14x1.5, 60 Degree cone/conical seat, Overall tall 2" (50mm), Width 0.91"(23mm) , Closed end , 1 Socket keys 13/16"(21mm) and 7/8"(22mm) Hex
- Advantages:Anti-Rusting and Anti-Stripped: Cold Forged and Heat Treated SCM 435 Steel(High Strength and Durability), quality durable surface dealing process, clear and clean pitch thread, More Automotive Accessories Parts in Our Store(Wheel Spacers/Lift Kits/Control Arms
- Packages: 32x Black Lug Nuts+1 Key with Pro Shock-Proof Box. 2 years warranty! feel free to contact us if any problems
- Only for aftermarket/custom wheels:12-1.5 thread pitch 5 lug or 4 lug vehicles
- Not for wheels with different thread pitch or mag/ball seat, heavy trucks not recommend
- Set of 24: m12 1.5 thread, 1.38" tall and 0.9"(23mm)OD, 19mm hex(handwrench recommended)
- Solid hard SCM 435 Steel(High Strength and Durability), quality durable surface dealing process, clear and clean pitch thread
- 12 months warranty! free exchange if painting off, rusting or missing lugs!
- Fits: 2014+ RZR 1000 XP/XPT 2015+ RZR 900 Trail/S Ranger 900 1000
- 16 Pack With Key
- Color: Black
- 12MM X 1.50
- With Coated key so no more rust in your tool box
- SPECS: M12x1.50 thread - Closed End Bulge Acorn Style Lug Nuts - Conical 60 Degree Seat - 19mm hex - 35mm (1.38") long. Best suited for AFTER MARKET wheels. Note: Hex size might differ from the factory lugs.
- Set of 20 Chrome Lug Nuts, 2-piece design: lug nuts protect against false torque reading resulting from the wheel stud contacting the inside of the lug nut prior to seating with the wheel.
- Chrome plated lug nuts have a long lasting, high luster finish. Our lug nut is double nickel plated to surpass 48 hour salt spray testing.
- ❌ Do not use a power wrench/ impact wrench/ pneumatic wrench
- Full money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with this product or if you have any question, please feel free to contact us. We would like to issue full refund if finally we could not resolve your problem or you are not satisfied with the result. For any questions and professional help, feel free to call us at (877) 514-0889, or send an email to [email protected]
- New hot premium Spline Spike extended metal solid lug nuts for aftermarket wheels. 20 pcs lug nuts Black 12X1.50 thread pitches include 1 high precision machined socket key
- Specs: 12x1.50 thread pitch, Closed End Bulge Acorn Spike Lug Nuts,Conical 60 Degree Seat ,19mm (3/4" hex) & 7/8" Hex Size work with OE lug wrench, 4.4" overall length
- Designed to fit Aftermarket Wheels only.
- Manufactured with high quality cold forged steel and heat treated for stronger and more durable to meet or exceed OEM Standards. Electrophoresis painting to prolong the rust prevention
- One piece construction design is more safely and reliable than two piece designs. Special socket key in every set creates an additional layer of security.This high quality socket made of 40 Chromoly with heat treated to avoid any crack
- Product includes:20 pcs lug nuts + 20 pcs cover caps.
- SPECS: M12x1.5 thread, closed end bulge acorn lug nuts, conical 60degree seat, hex size: 3/4 inch (19mm), 1.38” (35mm) long, 0.9” (23mm) diameter.
- FITS FOR；Compatible with 2004-2019 Acura TSX. 2002-2019 Chevy Trailblazer, 2001-2019 Ford Escape, 2000-2019 Ford Focus, 2006-2019 Ford Fusion, 1999-2019 Honda Accord/CR-V, 2005-2019 KIA Sportage LX EX, 1995-2019 Toyota Avalon, etc.
- Lug nuts manufactured with SCM435 steel cold forged and heat treated for stronger and more durable. Chrome Plated, anti-rusting.
- For aftermarket wheel.
- 12 x 1.50 Thread size
- 1.36" Overall Length
- Made of chrome vanadium steel
How Do You Buy The Best 12X1 5 Lug Nuts?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 12X1 5 Lug Nuts? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 12X1 5 Lug Nuts, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 12X1 5 Lug Nuts available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 12X1 5 Lug Nuts that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 12X1 5 Lug Nuts?
- What benefits are there with buying an 12X1 5 Lug Nuts?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 12X1 5 Lug Nuts?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 12X1 5 Lug Nuts, much less the best one?
- Which 12X1 5 Lug Nuts are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 12X1 5 Lug Nuts?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 12X1 5 Lug Nuts, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 12X1 5 Lug Nuts, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best possible 12X1 5 Lug Nuts. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an 12X1 5 Lug Nuts buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 12X1 5 Lug Nuts currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 12X1 5 Lug Nuts has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an 12X1 5 Lug Nuts?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 12X1 5 Lug Nuts.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 12X1 5 Lug Nuts objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 12X1 5 Lug Nuts.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 12X1 5 Lug Nuts, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 12X1 5 Lug Nuts is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining 12X1 5 Lug Nuts information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 12X1 5 Lug Nuts is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.